Your search for Fairlie found the following documents (of 43004 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-20 of 43, with best matches first:
- 1. Aorangi Motel - Fairlie, Mackenzie District, New Zealand
Only 25 minutes from Lake Tekapo, our Fairlie motel offers quiet accommodation in Fairlie. We are an affordable alternative to Tekapo accommodation options
URL: http://www.aorangimotel.co.nz/ - 18KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 2. Motel Accommodation Fairlie Lake Tekapo Canterbury New Zealand - Pinewood Motels
Quality Motel Accommodation near Lake Tekapo in Fairlie in South Canterbury
URL: http://www.pinewoodmotels.co.nz/ - 13KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 3. ★ Canterbury : Fairlie: Directory of New Zealand
Canterbury : Fairlie category - Directory of New Zealand
URL: http://www.mkiwi.com/New_Zealand/Directory/Canterbury/Fairlie/ - 14KB - 27 Jul 2007
- 4. ★ Canterbury : Fairlie : Travel and Tourism : Accommodation: Directory of New Zealand
Canterbury : Fairlie : Travel and Tourism : Accommodation category - Directory of New Zealand
URL: http://www.mkiwi.com/New_Zealand/Directory/Canterbury/Fairlie/Travel_and_Tourism/Accommodation/ - 14KB - 27 Jul 2007
- 5. Bed and Breakfast accommodation Fairlie Mackenzie Canterbury - Allandale Lodge
Boutique bed and breakfast at the historic Allandale Lodge. Period features, delicious breakfasts, luxury, quality accommodation Mackenzie Country, South Canterbury, Lake Tekapo
URL: http://www.allandalehall.co.nz/ - 6KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 6. Fairlie TOP 10 Holiday Park
Fairlie TOP 10 Holiday Park 30 just minutes from Tekapo. Motel accommodation and camping with a 4-Star Plus Qualmark rating. Very clean, high quality facilities. Modern, friendly and relaxing. Accommodation: motels, cabins, tent sites.
URL: http://www.fairlietop10.co.nz/ - 9KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 7. ★ Canterbury : Fairlie : Education: Directory of New Zealand
Canterbury : Fairlie : Education category - Directory of New Zealand
URL: http://www.mkiwi.com/New_Zealand/Directory/Canterbury/Fairlie/Education/ - 13KB - 27 Jul 2007
- 8. Aoraki / Mount Cook Mackenzie, New Zealand
Aoraki / Mount Cook Mackenzie is located in the centre of New Zealand's South Island. Home to breathtaking landscapes and the kiwi spirit of adventure. Experience clear starry nights in the world's largest International Dark Sky Reserve, turquoise lakes, snow-capped mountains and New Zealand's highest peak, Aoraki / Mount Cook.
URL: http://www.mtcooknz.com/ - 33KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 9. Fairlie Accommodation Activities South Canterbury Mt Dobson Roundhill
Fairlie has affordable accommodation: motels, bed and breakfast, camping, camp ground, farmstays, holiday homes, home stays. Skiing Mt Dobson, Roundhill, A&P Show.
URL: http://www.fairlienz.com/ - 5KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 10. South Canterbury Free Kindergarten Association Incorporated | He Wahi Nui mo nga Tamariki ki te
South Canterbury Free Kindergarten Association Incorporated » Feed South Canterbury Free Kindergarten Association Incorporated »...
URL: http://www.sckindergartens.org.nz/ - 30KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 11. Aoraki Mount Cook Mackenzie
Aoraki Mount Cook Mackenzie
URL: http://www.mtcooknz.com/mackenzie/ski-mackenzie/ - 45KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 12. Kimbell motel on the Fairlie Tekapo Highway
Mt Dobson Motel, Kimbell is on the Fairlie - Tekapo highway and is ideally situated for you to enjoy the Lake Tekapo and Mackenzie region.
URL: http://mtdobsonmotel.co.nz/ - 13KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 13. Mt Dobson Canterbury South Island New Zealand Ski Field Ski Area - Mt Dobson
A friendly NZ ski field en route to Queenstown with a variety of terrain for all ages of skiing and snowboarding. Triple chairlift. Two 1/2 hours from Christchurch. South Canterbury New Zealand.
URL: http://www.mtdobson.co.nz/ - 16KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 14. South Canterbury | Central South Island – live, visit, work and do business in South Canterbur
Easy to reach, uncrowded and set in a stunning natural environment, South Canterbury in the Central South Island of New Zealand offers holiday makers, business people, international students and new residents a warm welcome, a great lifestyle and the promise of a bright future.
URL: http://www.southisland.org.nz/ - 158KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 15. Rural Broadband, Get Wireless, Rural Internet NZ - Rural Broadband, GetWireless, FarmNet
Rural Broadband South Canterbury
URL: http://www.getwirelessnz.com/ - 23KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 16. HOME | Brilliant Tours Of New Zealand
Brilliant Tours Of New Zealand, based in the South Island, specialize in exclusive small group tours customized for a few days to 3 to 4 weeks around the South Island or throughout New Zealand
URL: http://www.brilliant-tours.co.nz/ - 41KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 17. Snow Reports, Ski Resorts, Skiing & Snowboarding New Zealand | snowHQ
Snow reports, weather reports, webcams, ski packages & deals. The ultimate guide to skiing and snowboarding.
URL: http://www.snowhq.com/ - 45KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 18. Home » Mackenzie College
Home About Us Cantanet Gateway Kapa Haka Music Outdoor Pursuits School Sport Tekapo10 School Office Newsletter Contact Office Map Prospectus...
URL: http://www.mackcollege.school.nz/ - 9KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 19. Accommodation New Zealand | TOP 10 Official Site
Every type of affordable accommodation under the sun is possible at a TOP 10 Holiday Park, in 52 locations around New Zealand.
URL: http://www.top10.co.nz/ - 33KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 20. Aorangi Golf Association
Aorangi Golf Association aims to provide information on golf within the area of north of the Waitaki River, south of the Rakaia River and east of the main divide for men and women, plus North Otago for women.
URL: http://www.aorangigolf.org.nz/ - 40KB - 06 Jul 2014
Documents 1-20 of 43 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >>
Search Tip: If you get many seemingly unrelated results, try changing the match selector from any to all.
This will force the search engine to search for ALL your search
terms rather than ANY of them and consequently you will get
fewer results that closely match your search words.