Your search for Kaikohe, accommodation found the following documents (of 43004 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-14 of 14, with best matches first:
- 1. New Zealand holiday homes New Zealand holiday accommodation specialists.
Find your perfect holiday home accommodation with Holiday Homes Plus, your New Zealand holiday accommodation specialist.
URL: http://www.holidayhomesplus.co.nz/ - 78KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 2. New Zealand Bed and Breakfast, New Zealand Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast booking service: New
Free New Zealand Bed and Breakfast (B&B) and Boutique Accommodation booking service. The one-stop resource for planning dream holidays in New Zealand. Your guide to the best of New Zealand hospitality, including selected Bed & Breakfasts, Homestays, Farmstays, Inns, Lodges, Country Homes, Apartments and Self-contained Cottages
URL: http://www.bookin.co.nz/ - 63KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 3. Waitui Holiday Accommodation Bay of Islands New Zealand
Waitui Holiday Accommodation is located at the mouth of the Kerikeri Inlet with access to Opito Bay/Doves Bay and the whole of the beautiful Bay of Islands.
URL: http://www.waituilodge.co.nz/ - 6KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 4. Subtropical botanical garden. .Kerikeri Accommodation Bay of Islands
Garden to Visit. Accommodation to stay in Kerikeri. Two hectares of gardens. Specialists in sub-tropical fruiting and ornamental trees, shrubs
URL: http://www.sub-tropicals.co.nz/ - 25KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 5. Bay of Islands Farmstay New Zealand - Totara Valley
Experience life on a working farm at Totara Valley Farmstay New Zealand. Bed and Breakfast or self catering.
URL: http://www.bay-of-islands-farmstay.co.nz/ - 5KB - 27 Apr 2014
- 6. front
Tangowahine Farmstay accommodation is the ideal Base from which to explore Northland. Tangowahine is a 300+ acre working farm.
URL: http://www.tangowahine.co.nz/ - 14KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 7. Auckland Region - Attractions, Accommodation, Eating Out, Businesses and more
A resource for Aucklanders and visitors to the Auckland region - listings of businesses, attractions, accommodation and community services.
URL: http://www.aucklandregion.co.nz/ - 11KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 8. Mid North Real Estate Ltd (MREINZ)
Mid north's only locally owned and operated real estate company, that specialise in the Kaikohe, Hokianga and districts, sales, rental property management and auctions. Friendly and experienced consultants who reside locally and know the district.
URL: http://www.midnorth.co.nz/ - 8KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 9. Manukau District - Attractions, Accommodation, Eating Out, Businesses, Community Services and mo
A resource for Aucklanders and visitors to Manukau City and District - listings of businesses, attractions, accommodation, community services and much more.
URL: http://www.manukaudistrict.co.nz/ - 11KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 10. The Bay of Islands is one of New Zealands great holiday destinations
With a sub-tropical climate, you can enjoy beach and water activities, go on one of the many nature walks, swim with dolphins, go fishing or explore 144 islands
URL: http://www.bayofislands.co.nz/ - 23KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 11. InterCity® // Bus Tickets From $1 // NZ’s National Network
New Zealand's most popular bus network. Bus tickets from $1 (+booking fee). Bus passes for backpackers. Book bus tickets online - no credit card required.
URL: http://www.intercity.co.nz/ - 64KB - 07 Jul 2014
- 12. Newmans Coachlines // Search Bus Timetables // Book Online
Newmans Coachlines, New Zealand bus services daily. Search timetables and book buses to Queesntown, Christchurch and the West Coast of the South Island. Book online.
URL: http://www.intercity.co.nz/newmans-coachlines/ - 63KB - 08 Jul 2014
- 13. Vacation Holiday Rental Tokerau Beach - Doubtless Bay - Northland - New Zealand
Sandhoppers vacation holiday rental on the beach at Tokerau Beach, Karikari Peninsula, Doubtless Bay. Explore New Zealand's far north, Cape Reinga and 90 Mile Beach.
URL: http://www.tokeraubeach.co.nz/ - 9KB - 12 Sep 2005
- 14. Paihia is a great place to explore all of the Bay of Islands
Swim with the dolphins. Go kayaking, swimming, fishing, or picnic along secluded beaches. Walk or drive to the spectacular Haruru Falls.
URL: http://www.paihia.co.nz/ - 22KB - 08 Jul 2014
Documents 1-14 of 14 displayed.
Search Tip: If you get many seemingly unrelated results, try changing the match selector from any to all.
This will force the search engine to search for ALL your search
terms rather than ANY of them and consequently you will get
fewer results that closely match your search words.